Monday, October 10, 2022

Treat Yourself

... because whether we have kids at home or not, what's Halloween if you can't sneak a few treats for yourself, am I right?!  LOL


Welcome Scrapping Cottage friends!  Kris here with a simple card featuring the Candy & Bucket die and the Trick or Treat Phrase die which are both part of the HALLOWEEN RELEASE!  

These individual dies are still 30% OFF, so if you're needing to make some Halloween cards or plan to scrapbook those adorable photos of your kids/grandkids, now is a perfect time to shop!

Design Steps:

Mary, our awesome DT Coordinator here at TSC, is hosting this week's Color Challenge #916 at SplitcoastStampers, so I joined in! 
-  White Card base:  A2 top folding card 
-  Gorgeous Grape cardstock:  5-1/4" x 4".
-  Yellow star paper (Doodlebug Designs' Happy Haunting)  3" x 3-3/4" 
-  Plaid paper (from the same pack):  3-3/4" x 2-1/2" 
-  SU! Grape paper:  cut diagonally, about 1" tall


I die cut the pieces from Candy & Bucket die from orange, yellow and white cardstock and colored the white portions (handle and candy) with Copic markers.  Added some definition to the pumpkin with markers also and attached with foam dots.


I die cut the Trick or Treat Phrase from patterned paper (same Doodlebug Designs HH pack) and another from Grape cardstock to offset behind as a shadow, then mounted with foam dots.  

I printed my sentiment in white ink with an orange text box behind, then die cut and offset a Grape version behind it, then popped it up with foam dots.  To finish off my card, I added some sparkly dew drops.


PRODUCTS USED:



I hope my project today inspires you to get crafty with your CottageCutz dies!  

Kristine

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Such a fun Halloween card - love it

Pam MacKay said...

Love the color challenge fantastic Halloween card!