Friday, October 21, 2022

Lush Holiday Wreath










Hi everyone! Linh here and I have a new video up on the Cottage Cutz YouTube channel. I love all the new Christmas sets in the latest release. In particular, I love that there are so many winter florals that can be beautifully combined together. Here I've used just two of the sets and have created a lush wreath without needing to die cut anything a second time! Not only does each set have several floral elements but they are all unique, lending to a very organic and natural arrangement.




Here's a close up of this wreath and bird.





Here's what I used to make this card








2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

you did a fabulous job on this card- love the wreath and your coloring

Kristine said...

Gorgeous!! Nicely colored and LOVE that wood paper as a backdrop - perfect for this rustic wreath ♥