Friday, October 07, 2022

Princess Castle Featuring the Halloween Release!







Hi everyone! Linh here and I have a new video up on the Cottage Cutz YouTube channel. Whether you make Halloween cards or not, I hope you'll check out this latest release from Cottage Cutz! There are several sets that be easily generalized to use for any and all occasions! Today I'm using a few sets to create a Princess-themed castle scene. I hope you enjoy it!



Here's a close up of this beautiful castle & gate. I love these sets!





Here's what I used to make this card




















3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Great example of how versatile the dies can be!

Mary Marsh said...

So cute and creative- any little princess would love it

Melinda Beltran said...

Super creative card! I love how you made that castle anything but spooky! Adorable!