Sunday, October 23, 2022

HoHoHo Screen Divider Card

Hello CottageCutz friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing you the Sunday edition of the Blog. 

It's new Christmas release time!!! We have new dies in the online store. Our Christmas Part 2 release with 36 new designs is available and ready for shipment. The individual dies are on sale for 30% off. It's only for a limited time so don't delay. You are going to love all the whimsical designs that are available in this release. There is something for everyone to make your Christmas cards extra special this year.

We also have Christmas Part 1 in the store and those dies are also available at 30% off.  There is a great selection of religious, whimsical and some super cute birds and animals. All of your Christmas card making ideas are covered in this release. 

Today for your viewing pleasure, I am using dies from the Christmas Part 1 release - Happy Reindeer & Snowman, Snowman w/Tree and the Christmas Tree Peekers. I also used an older die- Happy Ho Ho Ho for my sentiment from the 2019 release. 

I created a fun fold card called a Screen Divider. I made a card with this fold previously. Check here on this post for all the details. If you would like a video tutorial check this one from Splitcoaststampers. 

I used some non-traditional colors for my card. They are from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #914.  We were to use granny apple green, melon mambo and highland heather for the color trio. I thought I would try these non-traditional colors for a Christmas card.
granny apple green, melon mambo, highland heather

I embossed the background panels with a "softly falling snow" embossing folder. On the first panel I used the Snowman w/Tree, the 2nd panel is the Christmas Tree Peekers and the 3rd panel is the Happy Reindeer & Snowman die. The "happy ho ho ho sentiment " was spread across the 3 panels.  The last panel I used for my stamped greeting.

That's it for me for this post. The team will be featuring dies from the newest Christmas Part 2 release all week so check back every day.

Reminder: Our YouTube Channel has a new video from Linh Van. There is a giveaway for being a subscriber, liking the video and leaving a comment. Click here.

Dies I used to create card:








2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable screen card Mary!

Kristine said...

Oh, love love love this adorable screen card!! Great way to showcase several focal dies!