Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Decorated Treat Jar

Happy TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you on this terrific Tuesday. Today I am sharing a little treat jar I decorated with some dies from the super cute new Halloween Release.
Here is a look at my cute little jar. It is a mini glass candy/apothecary type jar I picked up at the Dollar Store. I decided to decorate it with several of the dies from the Halloween release.
Here's a closer look at the lid. To decorate it I started with the super cute Candy & Bucket die. I mounted that onto a purple polka dot circle mat. I used a black wreath from the Halloween Wreath die and then mounted all of that onto the nested scallop die.


Here is a closer look at one side. I used the same polka dot paper for the circle mat and mounted that onto the white scallop nested die. I then cut out the word Treat from the Trick Or Treat Phrase. Then I used one of the adorable kitties from the Spooky Kitties die and decorated my little furry friend with the hat and the cute little handkerchief.

For the other side I once again used the same scallop circle and plain circle polka dot mat. For this side I once again used the word treat from the Trick Or Treat Phrase die. For this side I added the spider web and two of the spiders from the Jack O Lantern Witch.
Here is a view of the jar opened up. I finished it off by tying a bow with some ribbon around the neck. I added in some of Halloween's most recognized treat, some candy corn! I love how this turned out and will be taking it to work.


Don't forget to head over to the CottageCutz YouTube channel and check out all of the amazing projects on there. Our video team is doing a wonderful job of filling the channel with all sorts of creative content! You don't want to miss it!





Web



Nested Scallop Die set




Here's a look at the entire release. Be sure to head over and grab them while they last!

Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable treat jar such a cute idea!

Mary Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine said...

Cute jar / table decoration 🥰