Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have a circus themed card for you today. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Clown with Balloons, Circus Tent, Nested Stitched Rectangles Slimline, Grass Slimline, Clouds Slimline),

- Distress Inks,

- dark blue card stock for card base (9,5x22 cm) and background (8x20,5 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts, 

- black pigment ink,

- sentiment stamp,

- acrylic block,

- paper glue. 

 

First I cut and colored the tent and the clown.

Next I cut background paper and made paper stencils for the grass and the clouds. I colored the background paper with Distress Inks. 

I cut additional papers for the background. I made the card base from dark blue card stock.

I added the sentiment to the middle of the background.


I adhered all the layers to the card base and my card was done. 



That's all form me for today. Have a nice Sunday and see you again on next week. 

Anja Z.

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used:




 
 


3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable circus scene love your shading and coloring

Jeanne said...

Wonderful scene!

Mary Marsh said...

Love these circus dies and how you used them for a slimline card