Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Birthday Fishes


Hello Scrapping Cottage friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with us today. It's Mary Marsh here bringing another Throwback Tuesday post. 

I am featuring the Goldfish & Bowl die from the 2018 Black Friday Pet release. I made a birthday card using our newest slimline dies. We have 9 Slimline designs and they are on a 25% off sale. These are wonderful, basic dies that should be a part of every card maker's collection especially if you are liking the new slimline style.

For my card layout, I am using the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #854. I thought the fish bowl would work well for element 3 of the sketch. 

I chose a soft blue dotted paper for the card background. This is cut with the 2nd largest Nested Rectangles Slimline die. It measures 3 1/4" x 8 1/4". I cut a white card base the same size as the designer paper and secured with double sided tape. 

I cut my Goldfish and bowl and added those to the card center. For element 4 of the sketch I used a couple more Goldfish. Stamped the punny sentiment and scattered a few white sequins to finish off this card.

That's it for me for this post. I will be back with you again on Saturday. 

dies I used to create card:






2 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

How cute I love that little fish bowl!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The fish bowl is so super cute!