Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Celebrating Your Love

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a bridal shower card to share for my design team day.  With wedding season upon us, I went for a simple but elegant card to celebrate the special occasion.

The new Nested Rectangles Slimline was used to cut out the floral rectangle for my card base.  I also used the Nested Stitched Scallop Oval Set for the white oval and the umbrella is from the Spring Showers Buddies.  I added a few pearls to the umbrella to give it bridal look.

The floral rectangle base was layered on top of a white card stock background for some contrast.  I adhered a strip of coordinating paper on top to break up the floral pattern.
Next, I heat embossed a sentiment inside the oval with some gold embossing powder to give my card an elegant look.
The oval was adhered to my card base with the umbrella inside at a slight angle.
A few more coordinating pearls were sprinkled inside the oval for the final finishing touch on my card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

So pretty! Perfect for a bridal shower!

Pam MacKay said...

Lovely designer paper the colors are so pretty