Thursday, May 27, 2021

Adventure Awaits

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

It is Pam sharing with you on the blog today!

I have a fun and unique teacher's card for you today.  My niece just finished up her school year, as a teacher, so I thought I would make her a really different end of the year card.  She has a Jeep and loves to go on trips with her family.  So I made her this card but really I think it could be for any teacher getting ready for their summer vacation!  The inside will say enjoy your summer!



Design Steps:

1.  Cut the pieces out using the Safari Cruiser w/Banner die plus green, black, dark brown, grey, and tan card stock
2.  Use a variety of inks and a small applicator to shade the pieces.  When shading is complete assemble the Jeep with a fine tip glue
3.  Using the Safari Phrase die cut out the words twice on dark brown card stock.  Glue them together
4.  Use an Slimline kraft card base and ink the edges.  Use a piece of sunset DP cut slightly smaller then the base, use the Hills Slimline die to create the road.  Spray the road with a black ink to create some texture
5.  Glue the sunset DP to the card base, add the road, glue down the phrase and then the Jeep and your card is complete

CottageCutz Products




Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have some wonderful adventures this summer!

Take Care and Blessings

Pam


4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great idea for an end of year teacher card

Kim Potts said...

Love this card! My husband has a Jeep and I know he would enjoy that die cut. Can you tell me what the sunset DP is or provide a link? I could attempt a sunset with distress inks but I am just curious. It’s very pretty.

Pam MacKay said...

Hi Kim here is the link for the DP
https://whimsystamps.com/collections/slimline-paper-packs/products/slimline-paper-pack-glorious-sky

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sunset background, it looks amazing!