Thursday, July 06, 2017

Flip Flop Fun!

Good Morning Friends!

It is Pam sharing today! I thought it would be fun to do a card featuring my favorite summer shoes!  Yes you guessed it Flip Flops.  I don't know what I would do without them!

Design Steps:
 1.  Using the Flip Flop die cut out the shoes using yellow and pink card stock.  Ink the edges of the shoes with coordinating ink colors.  Glue the pink tops to the yellow and the yellow tops to the pink
 2.  Cut out 3 waves using the Wave Border die.  I used 2 different colors of blue card stock
 3. Cut out a 2 x 5 1/8 inche piece of kraft card stock, Cut out a 4 x 5 1/8 piece of designer cloud paper and a 51/4 x 4 1/8 piece of teal card stock
 4.  Run the kraft card stock through the embossing machine.  Glue the cloud paper and kraft paper to the team card stock
5.  Staggering the waves glue them together then glue to card.  Pop dot the flip flops to the card and add a flower rhinestone to the shoes.  Finally stamp your sentiment and pop to card front




Hope your summper is going great!  And you get a chance to put on those flip flops and head to the beach on just sit by the pool!

Blessings

Pam

6 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

O, I know what you mean. I love flip flops during the summer. And your card in full of summer. It is beautiful.

SugarShine Designs said...

What an adorable flip flop summer card Pam! Nice!

Bev Polen said...

Flip flops on the beach; what a great card, Pam! Living in Florida - I can so relate!

Janja said...

I too love flip flops. It's such a fun and colorful card.

Lois said...

A fun summer card! My daughter would live in flip flops if she had the choice. There are even a pair of her flip flops at my house! I like the way you did the layers of waves.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute summer card Pam-would love to be in some flip flops on the beach