Friday, July 21, 2017

Cherish !!! and Goodbye!!



Hello dear friends !!
Welcome to the CottageCutz blog. 
As you all know , this place is a haven for dies and I am amazed to see the beautiful collection here.
The wedding theme die cuts are here and they are just perfect to make projects for this grand occasion.
Check them out here.
Before I show you today's card, I want to say a few words of Goodbye !!!
Yes!! you got it right !!! I will be saying goodbye to my CottageCutz friends and I am feeling so sad that I wish I could turn the clock around. But , I do not want to do things with a half heart. So time is a big constraint for me now and so I want to say goodbye as I am really hard pressed for time. 
It has been a wonderful journey of two long years and lot of wonderful moments. I will miss Joanne and Mary and all the other team members. I loved being here and would continue to cherish the memories made here.

Here is my card for today.




I hope you all will keep me in your heart forever.

That's all for today!!! Goodbye!!!

9 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

goodbyes are always hard Anita- I wish you well in all your future endeavors-the card you posted today with the cherish word phrase is so appropriate with your goodbye message

SugarShine Designs said...

Your card is beautiful as always. I will miss seeing all your creativity on the blog. Your 3D flowers are especially wonderful. You have so much talent and you provide a lot of inspiration to others. Take care - Janet

Pam MacKay said...

I wish you the very best! Your cards are always beautiful so I hope to see you on your blog!

Lois said...

Your card is lovely, Anita. I wish you well in your future endeavors. I have enjoyed working with you.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Anita! All the best to you!

Sukie said...

Such a lovely card! I have been following your creations for awhile now and wish you all the best! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

Lena said...

Beautiful card Anita. Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed all your projects. Good luck in your future endeavours.
Hugs,
Lena

Anja Ž. said...

Anita, your flowers are really beautiful. I will miss your posts here and I wish you a lot crafting inspiration for your future projects.

Janja said...

Nice card as always, Anita. I wish you all the best in the future.