Sunday, February 05, 2017

Hello


Hi everyone,

It's Donna here, I am sure you have read that CottageCutz has just released stamp and die sets!  They are very nice, if you have not had a chance to see them all, click here.  Now onto my card, I am using the new stamp and die set called "Garden Gnomes 1".  It's a nice set, It has 6 images and a sentiment. I hope you will spend some time on the blog to see all the beautiful creations the design team has created with the Stamp and Die sets.



Closer look at the images

Here is how I put my card together.  

1.  A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5
2.  I die cut a circle from the CottageCutz stitched circle set, I used the second to the largest circle, 
3.  I used the same circle and cut away some of the circle,


4.  I sponged some water, grass and the sky with some distress ink,


5.  Here is what it looks like completed,  I took the largest die from the stitched circle die and cut a frame out for this in black,


6.  I stamped all the images I wanted to use on my card and die cut them out with my big shot,


7.  After I die cut all the images, I colored all the images with copic markers.  Here are most of the one's I used.

That's it, I hope you will check out the store for these newly release Stamp & Die sets!


3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card Donna-and your coloring is fantastic

Janja said...

Beautiful card Donna.

Anita Kejriwal said...

very pretty and nice colouring