Sunday, February 26, 2017

Have a Bee-utiful Day!

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here and I am using one of the new Bumblebee Chloe and Ben stamp and die sets.  If you have not seen the new sets, be sure to go over to the store and see all these adorable Chloe and Ben's Adventure Stamp and Die Sets!

Here is my card:

closer look

Here is how I put my card together:

1.  A2 card - 41/4 x 5 1/2,
2.  I embossed the base of the card,
3.  The design paper is cut at 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 and I cut two stripes and added it to the side,
4.  I stamped the sentiment, 
5.  I die cut and colored the images and used foam tape to pop them up on the card.

Very simple, these stamps are so easy to color and die cut out.  I really enjoy working with these.  

This will be my last post with CottageCutz! I can't believe I was on the team for one year! My how time flies when you are having fun. It has been a pleasure to work with the wonderful ladies on the Design Team. Thank you to all the awesome blog followers who read and commented on my post. Thank you Joanne for having me on your team!
Stamp and Die Used:





7 comments:

Janja said...

So cute card.

Lois said...

I love Chloe and Ben bumblebees! And I really like how you combined an embossed and stamped honeycomb for your background. Cute, cute card!!!

Nancy said...

What a lovely card! The background is perfect for those sweet images! :o)

leeann.mckinney48@gmail.com said...

Not sure which I like best Chloe or Ben... Awesome job.

Mary Marsh said...

such a sweet card Donna-great coloring as well-love this new stamp & die combo-

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable little bears! Great coloring too!

Anita Kejriwal said...

lovely colouring. Its a pretty card.