Friday, February 10, 2017

CARDS AND MORE WITH ANITA KEJRIWAL

Hello to all!!!

This is Anita Here.

I hope you all are having good fun with the CottageCutz new release dies. They have also come up with new stamp and die combo sets and they are all too good.
You can check them out here.

For my cards today, I am showing two simple yet very pretty cards. Here I have used the negatives of the die cuts as stencils to create a lovely background effect.

Here are my cards.

For the butterfly card,

I used the CottageCutz Spring Butterfly 3 to cut two pieces of butterfly.
Using the negative of the die cut, create a subtle background using distress ink seedless preserve.




Distress the butterflies with Distress inks seedless preserve, picked raspberry and wilted violet.Spritz a little with water.

Add the butterfly on to the card base. Add some sequins and glitter.

Add the sentiment.


For my second card





I have created a lovely sunrise scene using the die cuts. Here also, I have used the negatives of the CottageCutz Wildflower 5

Do follow the pictures to know how I created this card.


Cut a white card stock to size 4.5 inches by 5.5 inches. Use. a circle of a negative die cut as mask for the sun.
Distress the remaining area with distress inks.


Using the negative of the die cut of wild flower, Sponge some shadow effect of the plant. Add the positive die cut.Remove the mask.


 Add a sentiment


The finished card

CottageCutz die used



Do visit the CottageCutz Store to see all the new collection.

I hope you liked  my work. I will be featuring more of the new release dies so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Lois said...

I'm so glad I got to see both cards because I really like the purple butterfly one! Purple is one of my favorite colors.

Janja said...

Beautiful cards, Anita!

Mary Marsh said...

2 pretty cards Anita- I like the background stenciling