Sunday, February 19, 2017

Daisies Flower - April

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here sharing with you another one of the stamp & die combo set. I am featuring one of the new Birthday Flowers sets. This one is the Daisies Flower - April set. This set has two stamps, the flower and the bumble bee.   Please take some time to browse around on the blog, there are some very creative projects using the birthday flower stamp & die combos.

Here is my card, my card is an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)


Here is a closer look:


 I stamped the image from the Daisies Flower with memento ink and colored it with copics.


I then centered the dies from the Daisies Flower - April set and die cut them with my big shot.


This is how the flowers look when it is die cut.  I then sponged some light blue ink on the Stitched Oval die and used foam tape to pop the daisy image on it.  I then added it to my card.

I used these copics to color all the elements on the flower and bee.

To finish the card, I added the "April" word from the Calendar Month die set.


Dies I used:







5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Pretty card Donna- just love these Birthday flower stamps and dies- they make for such an eye catching design

Lois said...

Very pretty, Donna! Daisies always look like "happy" flowers. And I agree with Mary -- the birthday flower stamps make such nice cards.

Janja said...

Beautiful card!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card! That stamp set is so lovely! Perfect for Spring cards! :o)

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very pretty . Loved it's clean look