Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Little Shoe Box Thank You

I'm loving these sweet little birds, clothes and flowers in the Laundry Line Die Set. So many options and oh so sweet. These My Little Shoebox inspired dies are perfect. Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you, and card I created using the Laundry Lines Die Cuts from The Scrapping Cottage.

For this card I used some wonderful MME and Teresa Collins papers and I absolutely adore how these little birdies and dress turned out. Super sweet indeed.


Super cute indeed. Check out all the wonderful My Little Shoebox inspired dies that are available at The Scrapping Cottage. There is one for everything I think. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday.

Don't forget to take a try at the new Tic Tac Toe challenge here too. You can find it Here

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor



1 comment:

Lorie said...

Beautiful patterns, texture and colors!