Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cards Made With My Little Shoebox Designs

Good Morning!  Today I have a couple of cards to share using some My Little Shoebox papers and the MLS Cottage dies.  I used the Ornate Circle Frame on both cards.  The silhouette was hand cut from some MLS designer paper and framed with the ornate die cut frame.  I used ribbon and lace to finish the card.
For the next card I used the Orchid Flower die.  I love this die.  I think the flower is really beautiful and easy to assemble.  I also used MLS designer paper on this card as well.


I added another card using the MLS Summertime fun.  I hope you have enjoyed my cards for today.

Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

What a cute collection of cards today!

Lorie said...

Wonderful cards, Janice!!