Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Basket

We've been having so much fun showing you great creations to make for Christmas, but I wanted to sneak a Thanksgiving project in here before we missed it! I have always had a thing for cornucopias - so this Cornucopia die was a must have for me! If you start looking at all of the mini-shapes that are a part of this set (leaves, corn apples, pears, etc.), I'm sure you can start thinking of all kinds of ways to use this all year long. I cut all of the pieces out of Kraft cardstock, and then colored them with Copics. I think starting with the Kraft, gave everything a nice, rustic look.








Don't you think this would make a great decoration for Thanksgiving?

hugs,
Gini

4 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful weaved box...you're right it would be perfect for Thanksgiving. I love the Cornucopia with all the fruit spilling out on the top, it's so detailed.

Cheryl Walker said...

Perfect Thanksgiving gift!!! Love the cottage cutz you used!!! And your weaved basket is beautiful!!!
hugs
cheryl

Lorie said...

WOW! This is beautiful and amazing! LOVE IT!!!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Love your Thanksgiving Basket!!