Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Be Merry

Good morning!  Lorie here today to share a "less is more" card, if you will.  I had some pretty ribbon and flourish embellishments picked out to put with this die cut image, but after choosing this paper that acted as a beautiful canvas background I just couldn't add those embellishments.
 
Using the Cottage Cutz Whimsical Tree die, I cut the image with white card stock, assembled, then colored with Copic markers.  The rhinestones were all added by hand, and on the star, I added some Stickles for sparkle
 Here's a closer look at the detail and sparkle.  Quick, simple, and outside of the box for me, because I do love my ribbon and embellishments.  Not this time, though.  Less is sometimes very beautifully... more.  So happy you could drop by today.  Have a blessed day!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you colored this! Beautiful!
hugs,
Gini

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Love how cool the coloring on the tree is - you are one talented Copic coloror :)