Friday, November 25, 2011

The Christmas Season is Officially Here!


Thanksgiving is officially behind us and Christmas-time is here! I hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving and had time to enjoy your family and loved ones. We are all so blessed and it is so great to have a day that reminds us of that! But now, Christmas is really here - so let the carols play on the radio, let the tinsel sparkle, and let's finish all of those Christmas cards that we said we would finish in July, and we just haven't gotten them done.


I used the Christmas Fawn Die from CottageCutz for today's project. Don't you just love all of the details? I had to add a little Sakura Crystal Lacquer to her little red nose. Also, did you notice my stamped seam binding? I thought that was a perfect place to add my sentiment. The stamp came with the Boxwood Vine Wreath set - and I keep using it over and over again!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Don't forget to check out the special Black Friday release from CottageCutz!

1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

Your deer is adorable and I love that bow!