Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life is a Song, SING IT!!!

I love great quotes and would adore having a few of them framed and hanging on my walls. This got me thinking and my mojo kicked up a gear. Hi everyone Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created using the Spooky Iron Shelf and Potion Bottle Mini dies from the Scrapping Cottage.

I wanted to show you today how easy it is to use some of the holiday dies for different occasions. For the Shelf; I embossed it with a wrought iron embossing powder to give it an antique feel.The Potion bottle is colored with a bit of Faber Castell Metallic Pitt Pens. I paired the dies up with some beautiful Websters Pages papers and a stamp from Unity Stamps. This is piece that I came up with. And to think, I used Halloween dies. Whodda Thunk!!!

Hope you enjoy.


Try using holiday dies for other occasions. The possibilities are truly endless. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor



1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

Very creative, I love what you did with these dies!