Monday, November 21, 2011

You melt my heart !

Hello from Singapore, everyone ! 

Today I want to share a Christmas card project 
where I explore using a new medium to me - 
that is using chalks to color die cuts cut out of white cardstock.  


For my snowman diecut here , I've used Pebbles' Inc light blue chalk to add
a little subtle shading to the body of the snowman, black chalk for the top hat and blue for the snowman's scarf . 
I also used 2 shades of green chalk on the pinetree
For more definition on my snowman's scarf, 
heart, hands and red band on the top hat, 
I've used American Craft's Glitter Gel pens . 

I so love this discovery of using this 
new combo of using chalks with gel pens on my diecuts. 

The patterned paper used here is from the Winter Wonderland line




Happy Crafting ! 



1 comment:

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a gorgeous and fun, festive card, and your use of chalks is wonderful. Now that you've learned a new technique, you'll be unstoppable. :)