Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scrapping Cottage Tic Tac Toe Challenge #7


Hello everyone Cheryl here with a Tic Tac Toe challenge for this month. I thought it would be a lot of fun to do this challenge. So grab your favorite Cottage Cutz and pick your Tic Tac Toe, 3 in a row!

WINNER from challenge # 6 is ........................

# 3 Jill Rugg with her beautiful framed layout here
Congratulations Jill
You've won a $25.00 gift certificate to The Scrapping Cottage. Please email scrappingcottage@cox.net to claim your prize.
On mine i used more than the 3 in a row I used ribbon,trim,cottage cutz ,bling,design paper, buttons. 
Cottage Cutz i used are:
 Front of Christmas Tree Chipboard Album
Inside of album backside of top of tree, and then 2nd page

backside of 2nd page and front of 3rd


Backside of 3rd and front of 4th


Here is a video on did showing the entire album and the backside. I didnt take a picture of the back since i hadnt finished it until right before my video.

All my Cottage Cutz were made in my bed, due to being in my cast for my ankle. It was easy to put them together, but not so easy using a big shots machine in my bed....LOL that was a challenge in itself......hehehehehehe

I really enjoyed putting all the cottage cutz together, they are all sooo CUTE! You are going to want all the christmas ones, i know I do.....hehehehehe
Hope you will join us for my challenge this month, and cant wait to see what you make!!! Challenge is open from November 12, 2011- December 9th, 2011


Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

OMGosh Cheryl - what an amazing Christmas album! Super cute and so much creativity and detail!!

Lorie said...

Stunning album, Cheryl, and I LOVE your challenge! VERY creative, and I can't wait to play along!!

My Quilling Nest said...

Lovely Album! I have linked up my project.
Quilly Hugs,
Linda K.