Friday, May 13, 2011

Under The Weather & Picnic Ant

Hello!  Happy Friday to you, and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog.  Boy, Blogger has been very contrary the past few days, as I've been trying for two days to log on to my Blogger account to make this post.  Whew!!  I'm sure glad the problem has been solved.  I have a couple of cuties to share with you today, and I'll make it short and sweet, because I'm off to visit my Granny.  

Barry showed you an adorable card on Tuesday made with this cute as can be duck from the newest release of Cottage Cutz/Peachy Keen Stamps dies.  I guess great minds think alike, because I've been playing with this adorable little duck, too.  I used the Duck with Egg die and Duck Accessories to make this little fella.   I cut him out with white card stock and colored him up with my Copics.
 This 6x6 recipe card was one I made for a swap I was in on Splitcoaststampers.  There's usually an abundance of ants at a picnic, but I don't think many ants bring something yummy along with them.  I thought this little pot brad was so cute in this Picnic Ants hands.  This IS a really yummy recipe, BTW, so feel free to click on the image to see a larger version and copy the recipe. 
Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'm so glad I was finally able to log on and share something fun with you!  Have a wonderful day, a blessed weekend, and happy scrapping!



3 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

So adorable!

Janice W. said...

I love your little duck of course, and that recipe does sound really yummy!

Shar said...

these are so sweet!! Love the duck, and the recipe-ant is really cute too!