Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Birthday Wish

 A Birthday Wish for your Happy Day!. This weeks card I used the Cottgae Cutz Cake Slice die, along with the flowers and party horns from the large Cottage Cutz party collection of dies. I decided to make the cake chocolate with strawberry frosting. I created a shadow box style card. The card is 6" x 6" with a 4" x 4" window. I used foam tape to raise the frame up from the white inside panel of the card. I than cut four banners to create a dimensional loop of paper. . . like a ribbon coming out of the card. The frame was filled with card stock flowers, foil streamers and bow stickers.
Check out the party collection of Cottage Cutz dies, there are a lot of celebration opportunities. Birthday, Get well and even wedding.

Thanks Barry

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this card. The opening is so cool. I have never seen anything like it before. Awesome card!

Lorie said...

Brilliant and beautiful as always, Barry! Very pretty!!!