Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Seize the Cake

One of my favorite things to eat is the cake my husband gets me each year for my birthday. Since I have made cakes and decorated them for years it's a real treat to get a bakery cake for my birthday with that yummy filling inside.


This CottageCutz Celebration Cake die is great for all those fun ocassions we get together with family and friends. I have said it many times before and I'll say it again...these dies are so versatile!


Here is my birthday cake card:





My daughter got married last October and her colors were aqua & orange with black and white accents. These colors are tough to find together but with this cake die I recreated the wedding cake for a future layout I'll do on her wedding cake.

All this cake is making me hungry! Too bad I'm on a sugar free diet right now :(
Have a good one!
Kay

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love the wedding cake replica!!! This is a cute die!

Shar said...

Ok Kay this is so cute! Love the copycat wedding cake. :)

Janice W. said...

These look great! You are making me hungry too!

Joy said...

What a darling card ! Great color combo!
xoxo Joy