Thursday, May 05, 2011

Holy cuteness, Batman!

Can you say stinkin' cute!? Cottage Cutz and Peachy Keen collaborations has done it again. Just look at this little guy. And there's more cuteness where that came from, but you'll have to wait till next time for that. ;)


But come on! Who wouldn't fall in love with this adorable little duck with that sweet little face. :) Well, I did and right now that's what counts because it's my turn to share with you using this cutie patootie die and stamp set. LOL! In addition to the duck with his cracked egg, I used the flower and grass patch from the mushroom flowers die....


....and printed my message on a nesting oval shape. The pattern papers are October Afternoon, my fave, and of course I used my favorite dimensional helper, foam tape!



Thanks for coming by the blog today. Keep an eye out for lots more to come from this stinkin' cute collaboration release! One word for this set....borrowed from my bud, Nikki --ADORBS! ;)


3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hahaha... When I saw the title, I thought Nikki is still in the house!
Your card is so adorable! Love, love, LOVE it Shar!

Joy said...

Too too cute !! Love that lil chick and the sentiment is great! I may have to scraplift that one ! TFS
xoxo Joy

Vickie said...

This is amazingly cute. TFS