Thursday, May 12, 2011

Surprise Party!

Have you seen the cute birthday release dies from Scrapping Cottage. Look how fun! I've used two different dies for this simple card. The balloons are from the party puppy and the sentiment and noise maker from the surprise phrase die. Great for an invitation to any surprise event.



Glue string to the back of the balloons to make them look more realistic.



For this card I used the party puppy again, but this time he's pulling down the cute little birthday banner - naughty puppy!


For the banner, I used one of the flags from the plain pennants die and the pinking pennants  to cut a little valance at the top of each flag. If you look closely, you can see that I trimmed the ends of the flags to make it look like fringe.


Here's a close up of the naughty little party puppy with the banner in his mouth. I also added bling to his collar.



Thanks for looking! 



1 comment:

Janice W. said...

Love both cards Shar! I love the banner and the puppy! Too cute!!