Thursday, May 26, 2011

You BOWL me over!

Ha! I make me laugh!. :) Have you seen the new Cottage Cutz In The Kitchen release yet? Oh be still my heart! I have a love for all things kitchen and a weird thing for mixing bowls. LOL Today's project with Scrapping Cottage Cottage Cutz dies includes the super cute new mixing bowl set. I LOVE these!!!

Of course I added foam tape for dimension -- because that's how I bowl, I mean roll! :)




For my message I used the measuring spoons. These are so cute AND they come with mini stamps with measurements on them (which you can see I did not use in this sample). Still, they are stinkin' cute!


Hope you enjoyed my kitchen punny card this week. ;) This release is my all time fave. If you can't find something you like In The Kitchen, I don't know if we can still be friends. HAHA!! Have a crafty week, peeps!






4 comments:

Lorie said...

Very cute and creative, Shar! I LOVE your punny card, and especially your patterned mixing bowls. Awesome!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

I just love this release too! Your card is very cute and I love that you made your bowls with patterned paper!

Kim H said...

Oh these are just ADORABLE! I can see these with my layouts! LOVE the sentiment too! Great colors!

Janice W. said...

I love your 70's Pyrex bowls. I have a very small collection of these bowls. Such a fun card!