Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Birdie Hi card


These Anime Birds are perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to your paper crafting projects! I created this card using lots of Quickutz! The scalloped circle is made from the Quickutz Nesting Flowers. Then the bird is the smaller bird from the Rev-sized Anime Birds. The heart speech bubble is the Free Club this month just for purchasing $50 in Quickutz. Who doesn't love free?! I used Quickutz Lemonade Cookie Cutter for the sentiment and then added some stickles for a little bit of sparkle. I also used Black Diamond stickles to create the eye on the bird.

5 comments:

annb said...

I Love your card it is so cute. I also love the paper and the way you designed the card. Great Job!!!!

Natasha said...

I L-O-V-E this card Ruth Ellen, well done on a great job. Who could resist spending $50 on Quickutz to get that gorgeous heart speech bubble for FREE :-)
I should put my order in before the free dies run out. That happened to me last month - I just could not decide which off the gorgeous Easter dies I wanted and when I finaly decided, it was too late, all the free dies were finished. I guess the saying is true - You snooze, you loose :-(

Ruth Ellen said...

I missed out on the butterfly club die awhile, too!! You're right - it's crazy to wait!

Rochelle said...

I love this card more than I can say! The paper, the colors, the bird......awesome!! You always do such a fantastic job, Ruth Ellen! :O)

Beverly S. said...

CUTE card. I love that new bird and the free heart speech bubble is
perfect for it. :)