Sunday, March 15, 2009



I decided to pull out some of my dies that I have not had the opportunity to use - YET!!! I don't know why I didn't do it A LOT sooner because I had so much fun making this little bear that I wanted to Share him with you :-) This lovable bear and his frog would also look fantastic on a childs scrapbooking layout. I have made up an example of this same bear used in a 12" x 12" layout and will be Posting it to the blog later in the week, so be sure to check back as I'm sure you wont want to miss it :-)
Products used:-
SIZZIX BIGZ Teddy Bear #3 655360
QUICKUTZ Frog KS-0572
QUICKUTZ Storybook alphabet 4x8-STORYBK-M
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink for inking around the bear
These are all in stock at THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE if you want to make one of these cute little bears for yourself.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is adorable Natasha! I love the teddy holding the little frog! It looks like he is holding him really tight! :O) This is a warm and inviting card!

Ruth Ellen said...

What a fun card!! I love the combination of the dies you used here!!

Beverly S. said...

Love how you used all the different
dies on this card. The bear holding the frog looks great! :)

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute idea to have this Sizzix bear holding the QK frog! Who says you can't mix QK & Sizzix!