Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Card

For this Hello card I used the new Quickutz flower border #031 and inked the centers of the flowers and used Stickles on the leaves. For the sentiment I used the Maggie font which is on sale right now for the unbelievable price of $49.95 for the complete set. I also used the new double-sided adhesive chipboard sheets from Quickutz to make my title stand out. I put the 2x2 dies on my Revolution and then cut small pieces of the chipboard and placed them over the letters I wanted to cut.
I cut out the chipboard twice for each letter and then again in purple.
I used Hero Arts gemstones around the "O" for a sun with yellow Stickles for the rays.

3 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Pretty card...love the those flower
dies and your use of the Stickles on this one.

Rochelle said...

This is such a bright, happy card! Perfect for spring! :O)

Natasha said...

Look at all these gorgeous cards made with the newest Quickutz releases. These are wonderful Kay. As my son would do it, I'm counting the sleeps until my Scrapping Cottage package arrives. I wonder if the postman knows how to break the land & water speed record :-)This is the only downfall about being across the ocean - I have to wait :-(