Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Sweet I Love You Card

Happy Valentine's TuesDIE Cottage Cutz Friends!
Melinda here with you, on this day to express....our love!   So I thought that was the perfect sentiment for my card today! I am sharing a sweet and pretty card I created with dies from the amazing new Flowers & More release from Cottage Cutz!

This release is amazing and a true MUST HAVE for your creative collection! All the dies in this collection are a wonderful addition and will fast be staples in your creative stash!
Here are my projects for today.

I created this simple yet pretty card featuring the Little Flowers and the Celebrate Banner dies from the new release! My card is a Horizontal top fold card. It is 4.25 x 5.5 with the fold along the 5.5 side and in landscape position.

I added a yellow cardstock mat sized at 4 x 5.25 and also a patterned paper mat sized at 2.5 x 5.25
 I then cut out the Largest double-stitched circle, the three smallest stitched hearts in that set and the second smallest pierced circle die from that set. 
I then used my various colored markers and colored in the two larger hearts and the pierced circle. I didn't have the right colored patterned paper, so this was a great alternative. I just tried to stay to the inside of the pierced or dashed lines. Here is an example of the larger heart.

I then cut out the celebrate banner in white and colored in the various little hearts and stars. I added dots of stickle to various ones for a little extra touch.
Here's a closer look at the assembled piece. I added the sweet little flowers to the center of the pierced circle. I cut them out of white cardstock and then colored them in as well. I added some sequins and scattered them for an extra touch. I then added the sentiment, I Love You and curved the words around the circle.

Here is one last look at my finished card. I think it turned out super cute!

Flowers & More collection!
Here's a look at the entire collection of dies in this fabulous release.



Dies I Used

Celebrate Banner

Little Flowers


I Love You Sentiment


Stitched Heart Set

Double-Stitched Circle Set

Pierced Circle Set


Don't forget to head over to the Cottage Cutz You-Tube Channel where you can see some of our amazing design team members create some beautiful projects!


Well that about covers it for today! May you have a wonderful Valentine's day and enjoy a little love in your day! Until the next time, have a wonderfully craft-die day!
Melinda Beltran

No comments: