Saturday, January 28, 2023

Vertical Easel Shaker Card

I WOOF U ♥ No bones about it

Hello CottageCutz friends!

Kris here, bringing you the Saturday edition of the blog (filling in for Mary today).  I have a fun-fold card FUR the puppy lover in us all!  This fold is called a vertical easel card (with a pop out shaker!) and I'm going to have the full tutorial for this style card, along with another version of this card right here on the blog this Monday! For now, enjoy this cute eye candy and have a craftastic weekend!

Today's card features the Christmas Puppies die from the Christmas 1 Release (which are all 30% off right now!).  I also used a few other dies as shown at the end of my post.  

-Front when closed / pulled out of envelope-

Aren't these puppies ADORABLE!  

I used the Stitched Alphabet die for the letters.

-Inside- 

The sentiment is printed off computer.  For the paw, I used a heart from the Stitched Hearts and the raindrops from the Stitched Sun, Clouds & Umbrella die.  You can see on the far left, there's a white panel for writing a message.

-View from the top-

The top folds and tucks under the bone panel just like a normal easel card :) 

And before I go... since this post is about the pups... I thought I'd share a pic of my absolute LOVE BUG (and bestie), Ava.  She's a Street Dog Hero rescue from Guadalajara and she brings so much joy and cuddles ♥  


Thanks for visiting today ~ see you back here on Monday for the full tutorial!

~Kristine


PRODUCTS:




2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is an amazing card- can’t wait to see the tutorial- your real puppy is cute also

Regina said...

This has an instant "wow-factor" to it! So much detail in this card, little special touches everywhere!
Regina from Germany