Thursday, January 19, 2023

Love Recipe

 Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends

It is Pam sharing with you today!

I am making a few more Valentine cards for friends and family.  As I was looking through my stash I found this cute little Love Recipe.  So I thought I would incorporate it into one of my cards.  I found the perfect die to go with it The Christmas Baking Mice.  I love when I can use dies for a different purpose such as this one!


Designer Steps:

1.  Using the Christmas Baking Mice die cut out the pieces in the following card stock colors: pink, brown, dark brown, grey, yellow, and white.  Cut out the bowl and aprons in DP.  Shade the pieces with a coordinating ink color and a small applicator
2.  Using the Pierced Square die second from the largest cut out a black square.  Assemble the pieces and attach to the black square as shown above
3.  Use a white 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 card base
  • cut a piece of black 6 1/8 x 4 1/8
  • cut a piece of red heart DP 6 x 4
4.  Glue the red DP to the black and add the knotted ribbon.  Glue the panel to the white card base
5.  Pop up the black square to the right side of the card and then pop up the recipe
6.  Add a 3 hearts to the recipe and your card is complete

Scrapping Cottage Products



We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And I will see you next Thursday.

Blessings and Take Care



1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is just the cutest card Pam- perfect sentiment for the baking mice