Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sweet Valentine Wishes





Hi, my crafty friends, it's Marla, back with another Valentine's Day card that I am sharing over on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel.  Last week, Pam shared a sweet recipe card using the "Christmas Baking Mice" die.  If you missed it, you can find the post here.

 My card features the same "Christmas Baking Mice" die set paired with the "Whimsical Hearts Slimline" die.  If you are trying to improve your die cut coloring, you will like the portion of my tutorial where I share how I added dimension to my cookie batter.  I hope you'll head over to watch and enter to win one of these dies.

As always, I am adding links below to the CottageCutz products I have used for easy shopping.  Until next time..... Marla






1 comment:

Kristine said...

Cute card Marla! Loving those baking Mice 💕🐭