Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Empathy or Sympathy Card




Happy New Year!   I am happy to be back with you today after a busy Christmas season.  Today, I am sharing an empathy or sympathy card.  These are the type of cards we don't like to make but unfortunately are needed.  I love the classic elegance of this card.  If you don't need an empathy or sympathy card in your stash, you can use the card's basic design for a birthday, anniversary or wedding card.  The sky is the limit. 

All of the specific design details can be found on the CottageCutz YouTube Channel. I will also be giving away the beautiful "Holiday Dove w/Floral" die.  The die was created for the Christmas Part II release, but as you can see the addition of the dove is perfect for the theme of my card today.  

I have linked all the beautiful dies I used on my card below for easy shopping.  Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card.  Until next time....Marla










                                                 

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

This is an elegant card Marla- awesome work