Monday, April 25, 2022

Hop Along

Hi everyone I am back sharing another card from down under using some of the latest releases.

I used the kangaroos on desert samd paper and added a touch of color with colored pencils 
Next I cut bits off the tree from the Koalas that I colored but decided it wasn’t the look I wanted. 

So I added the limbs to Bunny Tree Cottage tree below to make it look fuller and give it more branches
I used the bottom portion of the basket to put my baby kangaroo in. Spring Chickee in Basket die
This completes my card and I hope everyone enjoys it and see you next Monday!! ❤️❤️









4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I love the scene you have created for your kangaroo images

Pam MacKay said...

Such a cute little card love the sweet kangaroo family!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.