Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Happy Birthday Slimline Baby Animal Cupcakes Card

Happy Terrific TuesDIE Scrapping Cottage friends!
Melinda here with you for another fun Tuesday. My project is my first ever slimline card! Here's what I made.

I just loved having a go of this great sized card!

This card is very easy to duplicate!

I started by scoring my base. I took an 8.5 x 11 paper and scored it right down the middle at 4.25.


I went on to cut out some mats as well as the scallop stitched slimline piece.


Here are those pieces assemble.

Next I cut all of the main facial features with white cardstock. I was then able to color the pieces I wanted.



Here's a look at  my completed baby animal cupcakes. I added those toppings to each. Super cute!


Here's a shot showing how I assembled them onto the scallop stitched mat. You can see in this photo that I added some of the candles and a whole bunch of the little circles that cutout. I just used my markers to color them all.


Here's a closer look at the finished card.



And another view as well. These cupcakes are adorable! So many uses for these pieces! Like I said, this is one card that would be super easy to reproduce and have a lot of fun doing it. 
Here is one last look at the card again! I enjoyed making this slimline card and see many more in my crafty future! These dies make it so  much fun to create!


And speaking of fun dies.... Have you seen the newest release!!! 
ADORABLE FROM DOWN UNDER!
Hurry for a limited time...
New CottageCutz 
Australian Friends Release
Save 50% on Bundle
Save 30% on Individual Designs
14 New CottageCutz Designs


The Dies I used to create this project:



In case you didn't hear, The CottageCutz YouTube channel is filling up with beautiful projects and great how-tos!  Head over and check out the latest video! 

Well that about covers it for today! Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda Beltran

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute slimline card - looking forward to seeing more

Pam MacKay said...

Such a sweet card love those cupcakes!