Monday, April 18, 2022

Double Step

Hi everyone another Monday has creeped up on us and time sure goes by fast when your crafting and right now it’s pouring rain here in Florida youck…
So my card today is how I wish things were here inFlorida nice and sunny ๐ŸŒž this card features the beautiful majestic Swan from the Australian release.

To make my card I took a piece of white cardstock and cut it to 5.5x7.5 and cut slits 4 inches down each side 
Next score between the slits you just  cut at the bottom and from the top and then score 1 in down from the top and another 1in after

Use a bone folder to get nice crisp creases and form your card and now diecut all the added pieces from the trees using color cardstocl and add depth using some copics

I diecut my swan and colored it with copics and added some stickles in crystal to sparkle my swan up a bit

My completed card at and angle where you can see how the trees really surround my swan


Supplies Used




3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I love fun fold card and this one is so creative and beautiful Monica

Stay True To God said...

Beautiful card... and a great tutorial!! Thank you for the inspiration!! :)
Blessings, Tracy

Pam MacKay said...

So pretty love the design and added sparkle