Monday, April 11, 2022

A Trip Outback



Hi everyone and Happy Monday today I am excited to share our Australian dies which reminds me of Down Under and Outback and not the restaurant.  When I saw these dies it brought memories of a television show I watched “The Crocodile Hunter” with Steve Irwin I could hear his accent as I created lol I loved that show and how cute!
Here are all the amazing dies in this release


I used the circle slimline die to create a sort of collage of all these outback critters on some desert sand cardstock
I then diecut the parrot in pink and added a touch of color with my copics
I diecut the Outback Trees in various shades of green show I could add a tree to each opening and it blended so well with the tan
I used the Koala w/Floral as my focal point and used the baby from the Koalas set to hang from ine tree.
I had so much fun with this release I hope everyone enjoyed a trip down under…😆
Products Used:






2 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Awesome card!! :) Thank you for the inspiration!! I can't wait to get the cockatoo die. I'll be leaving mine white with a touch of yellow to match my umbrella cockatoo... "Titus Too".
Blessings, Tracy

Pam MacKay said...

Cute card love all the trees