Friday, April 08, 2022

Easter in the Forest


Hey there Krafty Friends, Jen from Katahdin Krafts, back on the blog today with this sweet "Easter Moose" card. I used several dies from the Spring Release, as well as a couple from the Winter Release. I absolutely love mixing and matching dies to create a scene.


For my background birch forest I used Winter Pine and Birch Trees and the adorable moose are from the Winter Moose w/ Hot Cocoa, both of these dies are from this past Winter Release.


My Easter decor comes from several Spring Release dies, I cut the Easter eggs from the Bunny Express Carrot Cars.  The tulips and tufts of grass are from the Spring Sheep, I also added some flowers from the Spring Chicken die.  The jellybeans can be found in the Bunny Express Engine set.  The female moose is holding a carrot from the Spring Sentiments set, and the male moose is holding a basket from the same set.


I decided to add my sentiment in the inside of the card, along with some extra flowers for a little pleasant surprise! 


I enjoyed making this fun Easter card, thank you so much for krafting with me again this week.  I will be back with a YouTube Video in a couple of weeks!  Happy krafting!














2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Jen - love how you used the Moose die for an Easter card- celebrating in the forest

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute love the Easter egg tree