Monday, March 01, 2021

May your day Bloom with Happiness!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing a slimline card for my design team post.  I created a cheerful scene with several of the new Springtime die sets.  These dies are currently on sale too!

I lightly inked a stencil to create a subtle look of brick in the background.  Next I created the Spring themed scene by adding die cuts from the Cat in Spring Window and Spring Bicycle at the focal point of my card.  I had to do a bit of creative fussy cutting and ink shading to give the bike a unique look.  The Bunny Tree Cottage die set added the oversized tree, the partial tree branch, the grass and mushrooms to the scene.  The fence pieces are from the Picket Fence Border die set which were trimmed down to fit on each side of my card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great slimline card and the Spring dies created a beautiful outdoor scene

Pam MacKay said...

What an adorable out scene so many wonderful details love it!