Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Potted Bunnies

Happy Tuesday!  It's Jeanne today with a fun spring card using the Bunnies in Pots die from the new Spring release along with a few older dies that you may already own.  I love coordinating old dies with new ones.  It opens up so many possibilities.

The new Spring release is on sale for a limited time and features some adorable images including bunnies, gnomes, flowers and more!

This card was fun to put together and allowed me to use up some of my scraps!  Always a good thing.  I decided on terracotta pots and a wood sign.  Then I just picked various warm colors for the flowers and sentiment.  I thought this sentiment from Garden Phrases went perfectly with the scene.  

I cut lots of lowers and an extra pot.  I wanted to make it look as if the bunnies had upended the flowers from the pots.  The cloudy sky is stenciled using Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass ink. I used the Spring Grass border die, partially cut to get the varying height rows of grass.  Using a sponge dauber and DO Vintage Photo, I edged the sign and bunnies to give them some shading.  I also edged the grass in Garden Green dye ink.


Dies used:



 

I hope you've enjoyed my card today.  Have a great week!


3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Love the use of the garden sign with the bunnies so cute!

Mary Marsh said...

This is too cute Jeanne- love the sweet little bunnies- and the sentiment is perfect

Sukie said...

Very cute card! The oversized sign is a great focal point on your bunny card!