Monday, March 08, 2021

You Are Awesome!

Hi!

It's Anja here. I'm back for my Monday post. I have a simple and clean card for you today to tell someone how awesome she or he is. 

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Cat w/ Spring Bird, Bunny w/ Butterfly),

- Distress Inks,

- white card base (15x15 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts,

- black pen,

- white pen,

- plastic stencil,

- sentiment stamp,

- acrylic block,

- paper glue. 


First I cut and colored the cat. Next I did the background. I used a plastic stencil and two shades of blue ink. I used darker shade on the bottom and lighter shade on top. I placed the cat on the colored part. Last I added the sentiment. I stamped it on another white piece of paper, cut it out and then placed it on the card base. And my card was done. Quick and easy.


Happy International Women's Day to all the women stopping by. Hope you had a lovely day. 

See you again on Sunday.

Anja Z. 

 

Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card:


4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Anja and I love the background stencil work

Jeanne said...

This is a very sweet card. I like your background and how you’ve added the butterfly.

Pam MacKay said...

Love the stenciled background great way to make the sweet image pop

Sukie said...

Very cute card, the background looks awesome!