Sunday, March 07, 2021

Taking A Rest

Hi!

It's Anja here. I have a simple card for you today. I made a scene with a gnome taking a rest in a hammock. Can't wait for the warmer days to come and hook my hammock in the garden.

For this card I used:

- Cottage Cutz dies (Gnome Sleeping In Hammock),

- Distress Inks,

- craft card base (12,5x12,5 cm),

- white card stock for die cuts and background (11,5x11,5 cm),

- black pen,

- scissors,

- paper glue. 


First I cut and colored the gnome.

Next I did the background.

And for more interest I trimmed the edges of the paper. I used scissors for it.

And my quick and simple card was done.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice Sunday and see you again tomorrow for my Monday's post. 

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card:

3 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable I love your card and that gnome is one of my favorites

Alina said...

I love it!

Mary Marsh said...

this little gnomie is just too cute