Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!

What would summer be without hearing the ice cream truck jingling down your street?
With this cute Ice Cream Treats CottageCutz die the ideas are endless. In the card above I used American Crafts paper to create my card and matched the colors in the paper for my ice cream treats. I popped them off the card just a bit with some mounting tape. This card is a matchbook fold and allows a place for a gift card inside. What a fun way to give a birthday treat to someone special with an ice cream gift card tucked inside.

This die is so versatile, you can make an ice cream sandwich, a popsicle, bomb pop and a fudgesicle in any color you'd like.

This simple postcard would be great as an invite for an ice cream party. Just print off your information on the computer and adhere that to the back of the this card for a quick and easy invite. Don't let your summer go by without some yummy Ice Cream Treats!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Kay, this is absolutely wonderful! I love the popsicles and the ice cream sandwich. Ice cream is a sure reminder of summer and THIS ice cream is especially welcoming! Thanks so much for sharing! :O)

Natasha said...

Kay, I have been keeping an eye on the blog and you have been making some absolutely amazing cards lately.
They have been just FANTASTIC :-)

Amber said...

Yummo! I love your creation Kay. Adorable. I just got this die in and you now have my mojo going. Thanks for sharing your awesome creation.

Ruth Ellen said...

These are just all so cute!!! I LOVE that Cottage Cutz Popsicle die! You did a fabulous job showcasing it!

Beverley said...

Great layout, and love that ice cream scoop. I purchased one this spring and use it a lot. Goes with my knife set too.

Husband is very found of ice cream so love to see other ice cream layout ideas.

annb said...

What wonderful cards. I love your creative use of the ice cream dies. Also adding the ice cream carton in your pictures was a great touch. Thanks for sharing.