Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas in July :)

I thought I would do something completely different for my post today. How about a little Christmas in July?! I created this little mini album to use as a fun Christmas Planner. I also included a few pictures on a couple of pages for some shopping inspiration.






Of course I can't make anything without adding some Quickutz. The Rev clipboard makes the perfect place for a list so I definitely wanted to include it in my planner. I used the QK metal sheets to make the top of the clipboard.
As soon as I saw the Lamp Post from the June release, the first thing I wanted to do with it was decorate it for Christmas. I used some QK rub-ons to make the string of lights on the lamp post, but you could also use the light string from the 2008 QK Holiday Gift Set.

6 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Ruth Ellen, this is way too cute girl! I love the idea and how prepared you are for Christmas already! It comes around so fast!
I love the way you used that lamp post too! CUTE CUTE!

Amber said...

What a cute project. Love it.

Rochelle said...

This is an adorable little planner. I love the colors and the detail! The QuicKutz add a lot of character and pizzazz! Awesome work!! :O)

Yvonne..... said...

Really cute and would make a nice gift for that person who has everything! I do have a question..what font did you use for the words (25 days, list, receipts, etc)?

Ruth Ellen said...

Yvonne, the letters are from a sticker sheet by Creative Imaginations. If I can find out the actual font name, I will post it for you!!

Beverly S. said...

You outdid yourself this week, girl! This is just the cutest
project ever!!!! :)