Thursday, July 02, 2009

Make a Wish Card


The moment I saw this new 2x2 Vase from the June QK release, it immediately reminded me of the Genie's lamp from "I Dream of Genie". I couldn't wait to get my hands on it so I could figure out a way to use it as a genie's lamp.
For this card, I used gold paper to cut out the vase shape and then I decorated it with stickles to make the jewels. The smoke was created using a silvery vellum which has just enough color to show up, but you still get that airy vellum look. The alphabet I used is Dragonfly which is one of the 4x8 alphas on sale in the store right now for $19.99!! We have all the 4x8 alphas in stock right now so don't miss out on this great sale!

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

This card made me smile the second I saw it - clever thinking there girl!

Masked Marauder said...

great card! I've left you an award on my blog.

Amber said...

What a Awesome card. I love it.

Have a blessed day!