Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are you ready for another Scrapping Cottage Contest???

Well here you go! Your challenge is to create a layout, card or altered project using only the CottageCutz dies. You can use other products on your project but you cannot use any other brand of dies. You may enter as many times as you would like and the winner will receive a CottageCutz die of their choice up to a $19.95 value.
Contest entries must be emailed to scrappingcottage@cox.net with July CottageCutz Contest in the subject line by Wednesday, July 29th at midnight PDT. Entries will be judged by the blog team and the winner will be announced no later than Friday, July 31, 2009.
Have fun and we are excited to see your creations!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see the adorable items from such talented ladies! These CottageCutz are amazing and will do half of the work for you! :O) Good luck and have fun!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oooh, time to break out my dies...can't wait to get started. Hmm? Maybe I should use this as an excuse to buy a couple more that I've had my eye on...LOL!

Amber said...

WOO HOO, I can not wait...My creative juices are flowing....I LOVE cottageCutz they are awesome!!!

Amber said...

I got my layout done!! I am so excited to share it.

CreatedbyKay said...

Amber, we're excited to see it!

Anonymous said...

Great contest! I think I have quite a few Cottage Cutz die to choose from. The hard part will be deciding which one(s) to use!